Here are 50 things that are perfect for little one’s stockings. I tried hard to pick things that won’t fall apart in 5 minutes or quickly be discarded.
What are your favorite stocking stuffers? I’m always looking for great ideas!
1. Fishy Night Light. My kids use this every night and it still works perfectly after 2+ years of use!
2. Jacob’s Ladder Mesmerizing for all ages.
3. UFO Ball Make a huge circle with your family and friends and connect the circuit. Great way to work a little science into the chaos!
4. Spinning Toothbrush Regular toothbrush, fairly lame stocking stuffer, spinning toothbrush that you can decorate, now that is fun!
5. Nailpolish in Fun Colors. Piggy Paint makes their polishes with non-toxic ingredients!
6. Binoculars My kids are obsessed, my neighbors probably think they are being stalked!
7. Kazoo Forgive the obnoxious sound, it is Christmas.
8. Band-aids. I love these super hero/comic strip ones.
10. Rudolph Nose Pick up a few of these, let’s just say adults enjoy wearing them just as much as kids.
11. Temporary Tattoos I love these fun monster tattoos!
13. Whoopie Cushion Completely inappropriate and hilarious.
14. Sky Ball Bounces up to 65′ in the air!
15. Pull Back Train My son’s absolutely favorite toy at preschool.
16. Solar Print Paper Remember how much fun playing with this in school was? Get a pack and split it up between everyone’s stocking!
17. Silly Straws
18. Chapstick Buy it in bulk and give everyone a stick.
19. Kid Chopsticks My kids eat anything when they can use chopsticks!
20. Small Doll Target makes these great dolls that sell for around $8. They come in several different races and they have boy and girl dolls. They are small, which makes them perfect for little hands and great for the car.
21. Mini Flashlight My brother in law gave the entire family these in our stockings last year. Everyone still uses them.
22. Mini Board Books Both of my kids love this Lightning McQueen collection of board books. I fear my brain might actually fall out from boredom while reading them one day.
23. Hair Ties My daughter loves these so much more than regular hair ties. She calls them “her softies.”
25. Glow Sticks